24 Hour Pet Nanny - Caring for your precious pets in "their" environment

New customer

Categories

Pet Sitting Blogs
powered by

My Blog

New customer

I had the greatest pleasure today of meeting my newest customer, Gabby. She has 3 beautiful cats

that I will have the pleasure of sitting for next week. All of her cats are friendly, especially Fuzzy. She

loves to be held up close to your chest and shoulder. Another cat, Falafel, will most always be found hiding

under her bed. He is long-haired and beautiful. The third cat, Kaimi, is 18 yrs old and sadly has cancer

but is still with us. He needs lots of TLC and affection, which I will definitely give him!

And did I mention.........I pray daily for all my beloved pets.

9 Comments to New customer:

Comments RSS
v on Monday, March 11, 2019 1:38 PM
v
Reply to comment

custom essays on Sunday, March 24, 2019 6:35 AM
Cats are very sweet and adorable. I am planning to adopt a cat sooner or later because they like a stress reliever, they always want to cuddle with you and it was the best feeling ever. I hope you will post more information about pets.
Reply to comment

best essays uk on Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:22 PM
HELLO! I am a cat lover. And I really loved to be with cats. I love being with them, no matter how big or small it is. Just to be with them makes me feel comfortable and calm. I enjoyed being in touch with them, touching their fur. It makes me flutter and honoured at the same time seeing this kind of blog site, who really cares for those pets that were loved and treasured by most of us. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
Reply to comment

repliche bell ross orologi on Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:37 AM
Blog is very much useful , love to see more stuff like this ,the author has share a great piece of knowledge.
Reply to comment

replica gucci sung on Monday, April 01, 2019 8:10 AM
Manchmal In einigen Faellen, Spieler verletzt oder Schaeden folgen beobachten.Wetten Im Gegensatz zu das Streak Sie Wette 100 $ aus Umweltfreundliche Bay Maskierung in 7 Tage 11 elf.
Reply to comment

PRP Treatment Lincoln Hwy on Monday, April 29, 2019 2:06 AM
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
Reply to comment

Arm Pain Frankfort on Monday, April 29, 2019 5:59 AM
Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Reply to comment